The C. & E. Merdinian Armenian Evangelical School believes that the integration of the educational efforts of the home, the church, and the school is basic to the development of each child’s fullest potential.
- Academic excellence
- Spiritual enrichment and moral guidance
- Social Development
- Optimum physical development
- Knowledge and appreciation of the American and Armenian heritages
- A solid educational program beyond the requirements of the curricular framework of the Stateof California
- Religious instruction and spiritual guidance to help students develop a strong Christian character
- Curricular enrichment will enable students to acquire a thorough knowledge and full appreciation of the rich American and Armenian heritages
Please click on the video below to learn more about our school!